..+**^~-. [Shan-me] Me Time .-~^**+..

24.5.05

A Great Day Spent in the Kitchen

Great! I finally had time to try out the new brownie recipe that I got from sandy the other time.. I had tried making brownies a couple of times before using my previous receipe.. but the brownie just doesn't seem to turn out right.. and I had no idea what and where went wrong..no prior experience myself and no expert to advise me.. so I only have me and myself to keep trying until I geddit.. haha. Now with all the sch deadlines and exams over..I have all the time I want to play around with my ingredients and tools!! After all the excitement and anticipation.. getting down to serious work .. 3 hrs later.. TADAA!! Presenting my brand new masterpiece.. Jaffa Triple Chocolate Brownies!! Heeh..it was quite a success..fortunately! Sis complimented and wanted a 2nd piece! So Touched that my brownie was being appreciated! =) I finally got it after so many times of trial & error..can throw away my previous receipe liao..hahaha. Thanks sandy for the superb recipe!

Everyone's been busy with our own schedules lately and it's really a rare opportunity today that the whole family could sit down n have both lunch n dinner together at home.. :) After lunch we all had a bite of my brownie and later in the evening, ma made her "ai-xin" brasied duck..it's simply delicious..4 of us squeezing together at the small table in the kitchen for a simple meal..great food and great company..luuv it.. i truly enjoyed every moment of the dinner today.. *man3 zu2 man3 zu2*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home