Hi Folks!
After all the waiting and anticipation over the last weeknd, my wish has finally come true... and I wanna share this joy with all my friends..
I've got a joB!!!! =D =D =D
I was told that I would get a call from the agency today after I went for the interview last wk..(oh yes of coz it's not for the position of a financial planner...haha.)
Erm..I wanna thank ALL the ppl who have made this possible for me. Thanks bell, weili & ah ni for the company that day to go down together n hunt for jobs at int'l plaza..esp ah ni who helped to select which agencies to drop by, including the critical one that eventually gave me my job now :) Great thanks to carine, who helped to match this job for me and gave me the important chance to be a potential candidate for this job vacancy :) It's part of her job I know, but if not for her, I would have still been waiting n hanging in mid-air now. And to claire who interviewed me for the job..she was so warm and friendly throughout the interview..she made me feel comfortable in an unfamiliar environment. Great thanks to her for giving me this chance to work in their company :)
Though some of you might not be reading this, my heartfelt thanks extends to all of you. This opportunity means alot to me..THANKS, agn =)
Looking for a job can be extremely tedious..extremely for not-so-pia ppl like me..haha. Most of the time it's such a chore to have to amend your cover letter to cater for every specific position you are applying for. And there's the waiting part.. duno when to expect calls for interviews or havta go thru rounds & rounds of shortlisting b4 you even get to attend a job interview. And when you're finally called up for interview, the interview may be more than 1 round.. having to dress up for the occasion, research on the company and prepare to wake up early in the morning for the real thingy..omg. Looking for a job is just like this..what to do?
That's one reason why I heaved a sigh of relief when I finally got the call from the agency this morning.. *PheW* I can be spared from all these at least while my contract lasts me.. and I can't help but repeat this..I really cherish this opportunity..and alot goes to luck too. Now I'm really looking fwd to next wk to start of work! I believe this place will be one that I will look fwd to going to every weekday morning..good luck to myself ;)
To all who's currently looking for employment, I wanna wish you the very best of luck! And I look forward to hearing good news from all of you =) And to pals enjoying your break, you well deserve it and remember to jio me to go out kie..heeh.
On an ending note.. I saw a very heart-warming article on the lifestyle section of the Straits Times yesterday. quoting something that the author's friend once told her, I wanna tell this to all my friends too,
"It's okay if we don't talk every day, but we must tell each other immediately if there's any event which changes our life, okay?"
Ok? And thanks for reading this post and sharing my joy dear pals =D Every friend I've known will always have a place in my heart. :)
I've got a joB!!!! =D =D =D
I was told that I would get a call from the agency today after I went for the interview last wk..(oh yes of coz it's not for the position of a financial planner...haha.)
Erm..I wanna thank ALL the ppl who have made this possible for me. Thanks bell, weili & ah ni for the company that day to go down together n hunt for jobs at int'l plaza..esp ah ni who helped to select which agencies to drop by, including the critical one that eventually gave me my job now :) Great thanks to carine, who helped to match this job for me and gave me the important chance to be a potential candidate for this job vacancy :) It's part of her job I know, but if not for her, I would have still been waiting n hanging in mid-air now. And to claire who interviewed me for the job..she was so warm and friendly throughout the interview..she made me feel comfortable in an unfamiliar environment. Great thanks to her for giving me this chance to work in their company :)
Though some of you might not be reading this, my heartfelt thanks extends to all of you. This opportunity means alot to me..THANKS, agn =)
Looking for a job can be extremely tedious..extremely for not-so-pia ppl like me..haha. Most of the time it's such a chore to have to amend your cover letter to cater for every specific position you are applying for. And there's the waiting part.. duno when to expect calls for interviews or havta go thru rounds & rounds of shortlisting b4 you even get to attend a job interview. And when you're finally called up for interview, the interview may be more than 1 round.. having to dress up for the occasion, research on the company and prepare to wake up early in the morning for the real thingy..omg. Looking for a job is just like this..what to do?
That's one reason why I heaved a sigh of relief when I finally got the call from the agency this morning.. *PheW* I can be spared from all these at least while my contract lasts me.. and I can't help but repeat this..I really cherish this opportunity..and alot goes to luck too. Now I'm really looking fwd to next wk to start of work! I believe this place will be one that I will look fwd to going to every weekday morning..good luck to myself ;)
To all who's currently looking for employment, I wanna wish you the very best of luck! And I look forward to hearing good news from all of you =) And to pals enjoying your break, you well deserve it and remember to jio me to go out kie..heeh.
On an ending note.. I saw a very heart-warming article on the lifestyle section of the Straits Times yesterday. quoting something that the author's friend once told her, I wanna tell this to all my friends too,
"It's okay if we don't talk every day, but we must tell each other immediately if there's any event which changes our life, okay?"
Ok? And thanks for reading this post and sharing my joy dear pals =D Every friend I've known will always have a place in my heart. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home