My First Big Walk of my Life!
What a way to spend the vesak day wkend with my virgin big walk! Glad I had driz for company :) if not I would have given this yr's big walk a miss.. Ghee.. now that I realise.. it's been ages since I last woke up sooo early..5.45am?!! (I'm sucha pig ;p *snore*) let alone for a meaningful purpose - to exercise - haha =D..so proud of myself ! keke.
The bestest thing to start the early morning was I conveniently left my house without driz's n my own number tag..n own realised it when the train was reaching boon keng stn.. ultimate sia~ But luckily the number tag is really qt useless..'xept for lucky draw.. if not can just go ahead n join the big walk without it.. *phew*
I guess Big Walk ain't that fantastic unless u hav great company to walk along with.. thankful i had driz with me..2 complain queens walking 10km..can u imagine that! haha..but it was real fun..it's been a long time since i had sucha hearty chat with my mei mei..we took abt 2hrs+ to finish the whole journey..with the company of lotsa lovely puppies and dogs..some wearing shirts (when the sun is so scorching hot..poor babies!) n some wearing mini boots (?!) and our all-time fav superheroes - spidie and battie and..the falungung ppl(!)- .. and what else hav we..human-size fruits that we crave to have a bite cuz we were so thirsty..couldn't believe that the mineral water supply was actually SOLD OUT (!???) n I couldn't help but complain all e way.. how is it possible to walk the journey without a drip of water? And we ended up buying drinks from 7-11 to soothe our dry throats.. *shiok!*
For this Big Walk, I wanted to have a go at how far 10km is..n yea after finishing it... now I truly noe how fAAr it is.. *fall flat* haha! But I managed to complete the whole walk.. it's a personal achievement!!! =) In fact plus the walking from where the shuttle bus dropped us to the starting point and the journey back from the stadium to the busstop, it was already more than 10km! After filling our protesting stomachs at bugis mos burger, I headed home cuz I cmi liao.. on e verge of KO-ing..haha. But yea it was a good experience after it all..waking up sooper early just to have a good sweat.. haven't felt so healthy for a long time!
The bestest thing to start the early morning was I conveniently left my house without driz's n my own number tag..n own realised it when the train was reaching boon keng stn.. ultimate sia~ But luckily the number tag is really qt useless..'xept for lucky draw.. if not can just go ahead n join the big walk without it.. *phew*
I guess Big Walk ain't that fantastic unless u hav great company to walk along with.. thankful i had driz with me..2 complain queens walking 10km..can u imagine that! haha..but it was real fun..it's been a long time since i had sucha hearty chat with my mei mei..we took abt 2hrs+ to finish the whole journey..with the company of lotsa lovely puppies and dogs..some wearing shirts (when the sun is so scorching hot..poor babies!) n some wearing mini boots (?!) and our all-time fav superheroes - spidie and battie and..the falungung ppl(!)- .. and what else hav we..human-size fruits that we crave to have a bite cuz we were so thirsty..couldn't believe that the mineral water supply was actually SOLD OUT (!???) n I couldn't help but complain all e way.. how is it possible to walk the journey without a drip of water? And we ended up buying drinks from 7-11 to soothe our dry throats.. *shiok!*
For this Big Walk, I wanted to have a go at how far 10km is..n yea after finishing it... now I truly noe how fAAr it is.. *fall flat* haha! But I managed to complete the whole walk.. it's a personal achievement!!! =) In fact plus the walking from where the shuttle bus dropped us to the starting point and the journey back from the stadium to the busstop, it was already more than 10km! After filling our protesting stomachs at bugis mos burger, I headed home cuz I cmi liao.. on e verge of KO-ing..haha. But yea it was a good experience after it all..waking up sooper early just to have a good sweat.. haven't felt so healthy for a long time!



2 Comments:
At 10:10 AM,
DrizZLe Poh said…
hiya!! heh, time to get a tagboard so that i can tag! hahaha.... big walk is fun hor, but yes, next time lets not even spend the 4 bucks. not worth it hor.
At 10:18 AM,
Sunshine said…
haha...sounds really fun!!! maybe next year got chance must joing again...=p
Post a Comment
<< Home