..+**^~-. [Shan-me] Me Time .-~^**+..

10.6.05

It Couldn't Have Been Better Than This

I know this is gonna sound old-fashioned, but I can't help but say this :: TIME reALLY flieS!!~ :: hahaha ;D Well, I've been at work for a week now.. and what else can I say? I totally LUVvit!.. ohh yes I do! haha. I think I really enjoyed myself this whole week.. it felt like a brand new start, with plenty of new things and lil' pleasant surprises :) Prior to this, I didn't want to have any expectations of what working life would be like cuz I had absolutely no idea what lies ahead of me.. but yea, I guess things couldn't have been better than now! Good start, good environment, good people for company and good mood! Maybe except for good jing1 shen2 zhuang4 tai4 cuz haven been catching much sleep for the whole wk.. 6+ hrs is seriously not enuf for me lei. =p

I've heard from lotSa working ppl that working life sucks and they constantly reminded us to cherish our days in school while we were still students, cuz we'll start to miss it badly after we start work.. sounds familiar? haha. Esp our holidays..it used to be in terms of 'months' one.. now havta count in terms of 'pathetic days'..*omg* And I used to think when I was in yr2 that I would stay in school for another year to do hons just for the sake of delaying entry into the working sector.. as if it is a giant monster that's going to gobble us up alive..haha. Well that's besides the point.. but the thing is I've come to realise that at the end of the day, what has to come will come.. and I just ought to learn to embrace it with a positive attitude!

So, here I am! It's not so bad after all..! =) In fact I think I'm enjoying my new lifestyle now, and I'm starting to fall in love with it already ;) I was still thinking on my way home just now that I'll be taking mrt to novena to work tml..oh dear! Today's friday lei..I'm sure getting into the mood sia.. No work tml.. and yes, I can finally catch some good long sleep to make up for my loss over the week..haha.

I like the way my time is being organised now; I wake up early in the morning (which is a good start to a healthy lifestyle but I haven't been doing that cuz I'm too lazy.. but now I have no excuse not to!), spend a long day doing serious work, but something that I enjoy, and in a cosy & conducive environment.. and meet up with my friends after that for some quality time together :) Yea weekends are short, and they are never enough..but it just makes things sweeter.. less quantity but more quality! And I don't see myself mugging crazily non-stop for papers, assignments and more tests every other day anymore.. it's so tiring. Now after work, I have all the time to do the things I want; when I feel like just nua-ing and relaxing.. I can just do it! I have much more freedom now, unlike when I was a student, somehow my time seems to be so restricted by school work.

Now, work is work, life is life.. when I'm in the office, I devote myself entirely to work and make sure I do my job well.. after work, I can throw all the work stuff to the back of my head and I'm on my way to enjoy myself without any worries!Mm.. I know it's only the beginning, so things might seem easy now, but I'm gg to remain optimistic about it and keep my "POSITIVE CAP" on all the time no matter what comes next, good or bad ;)

I love my company, I love my colleagues, I love my C9 nest, and I love it..IT'S MY LIFE! =) =) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home