..+**^~-. [Shan-me] Me Time .-~^**+..

29.7.05

Fallen

..sick. Yes here I am sitting in front of my pc wearing a sweater in this hot weather.. waiting for my body to break out in sweat after my medicine takes effect. I've been going through this tiring process umpteen times since tuesday but my fever still refuses to go away. I discovered that western medicine only relieves symptoms but it doesn't target the root of the problem; my fever medicine only helped to cool down my body for that 1 or 2 hrs and after that the heat will all come back again, no matter how many times I've eaten the medicine. My body was so hot that it was really unbearable..especially my hands and my face, felt like it was burning..I was so worried that my body will get *fried*. =///

Luciky after I drank the chinese herbal medicine that mum prepared for me, I felt much better.. my body was still very heaty but at least I didn't feel that terrible. Then there was my blocked nose and my horrible sore throat, which developed into a bad cough with lots of phlegm by wednesday. My throat now feels like a giant swollen volcano that has erupted..so painful everytime I cough and hurts everytime I swallow food. =///

Sigh..I feel like this has been accumulated in my body for ages and now it has finally exploded all at once..I think I'm going to take a long long time to recover.. I've been missing work for 3 1/2 days now..duno what my boss thinks, after all I've worked for barely 2 mths and I've already taken half of my mc leave. Badly need to drink more water but everytime I try to swallow more my stomach can't seem to take it..it feels bloated and uncomfortable. My body feels weak cuz I can't eat alot of food now that I'm running a fever and I have a bad throat, so basically I feel very *sian*..restless and strengthless. I duno whether I'm feeling cold because of my fever, or is it because of my empty stomach.. one word summarizes all : GONG.

I don't wanna be sick no more..I've been stuck at home for so many days. I pray to regain my health and strength soon so I can go out and breathe some fresh air.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home