..+**^~-. [Shan-me] Me Time .-~^**+..

19.9.05

The Night of the Full Moon

Work does take away so much of your time, you’re only left with that many hours on weeknights of your own..and of coz our precious weekends that are often over in just the blink of an eye. We sure do not get to enjoy as much freedom as we do than last time, but come on, it’s not that bad~! At least weekends are more special now cuz I know this is my chance to be able to spend a longer time with my loved ones. It has become more meaningful for me, and ya, I guess I’ve learnt to cherish these times better =)

I was already looking forward to Sunday since the day we confirmed our meeting. It’s been a long time since the entire (6+1) family of fishes have last met up..and we managed to have full attendance yesterday! So nan2 de2..cool cool cool! Michelle’s – aka our dear si3 yu2 - birthday was on Saturday, which was an occasion that called for one of our important meetings every year. And Terence is also flying off to UK on thurs, so it’s a celebration-cum-farewell for our two leads of the night. :)

Makan-oh-Makan Time!

Contrary to our typical dining places at air-conditioned restaurants, last night’s dinner was at a coffeeshop - our first zhu3 chao3 dinner together. ;) As per Mich’s recommendation, we specially made our way down to AMK Blk 233 to try out the infamous Uncle Leong CRABS! It was a really different experience I’d say..getting our fingers all dirty and diggin into the fresh tasty chewy crab meat.. *yummie yum*..and the crab mee hoon soup - with plenty of milk - is really thumbs up! *slurrrpp* Being a chilli-no-thanks person myself, I even managed to sweep up one big piece of CHILLI crab! It was too spicy for me at first but I was determined to finish it, if not it’ll be such a waste if I had skipped it..keke. My lips were tingling hot and fuming at the end, but it’s really shiok..finger-licking good! Qt proud of myself! =P

There we are, 7 of us sitting together at the round table and the sumptuous spread in the middle, with shells all around the table..sauce flying everywhere..giggles and kisses (whoops..ask mich! Haha) in the air~, it was a splendid dinner! Plus desserts on da house! I gobbled down 9 logans..weili 11..the rest 10 on average..haha. There was so much food to be finished, we had to squeeze right to the brim of our stomachs until all of us declared surrender..lol. Dinner was wrapped up with flashes and picture-snapping..say *cheese!*



NEXT!!
What else? It was mid-autumn festival last yesterday! All of us stopped to appreciate the full moon for a few seconds on our way out of the coffee-shop..lol!

Post-dinner events – Walk around the park
After dinner we crossed over to bishan park for a stroll..wa really needed that to ease our bloated stomachs and aid digestion..haha. It was a really beautiful sight at the park, with colourful little lanterns hanging on the trees that brightened up the darkened sky, and a million lit-up candles across the entire park..wow~~ what a lovely sight on a mid-autumn fest night with so many people, young and old..quite romantic too! We had our own share of fun with the sparklers we bought, and continued with some more picture-snapping..;)



I actually choked on all the smoke that night..this was one of the few pics that were not too 'smoky' ;P

The night was over so soon, and we were ready to head back home..but I had thoroughly enjoyed myself. All the chances to meet up will be filled with fun, because it’s the company that counts most! =D

Happy (belated) birthday, Mich! One year older and one year prettier! *hugz & kisses*
All the best for your studies, Terence, we’ll cya back soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home