..+**^~-. [Shan-me] Me Time .-~^**+..

10.10.05

New Stuff Up!

Not enough to be considered a revamp cuz my bloggie still looks much the same, but I’ve attempted to make some slight moderations and improvements to make this place more “me” ;D Cuz I still have neither the time nor any concrete plans on how I can give this place a complete face-lift as yet..but I must and am trying to consistently inject more groove and life to this virtual home of mine as much as my (LiMiTeD) creativity lets me (still trying to stretch that further..haha ;P). Just like adding a refreshener, small pots of plants, pretty curtains to your house..get the idea? Hehe. In fact I have been doing it bit by bit if it hasn’t been obvious..but do expect more new additions to come!

Let me share some stuff (happened last Friday) about some of the new links I added..

Fix-hair Time!
It’s been 5 months since my last haircut (gosh!)..this is about how long I always wait before I go for my next one..yess. Anyway rebonded long hair is rather low maintenance and this way I get to save some money too! =p. I just went for my haircut last Friday after contemplating for a long time, and I eventually chose Kimage over Shunji Matsuo, mainly because I heard a lot of raves about this hairstylist called Erwin from the rest of the podders. ;)

After a long day at work, a hairwash-cum-massage was – one word - *shiok*..no splashing of shampoo/water everywhere, plus friendly and patient service, so...good! But it’s a pity I booked my appointment at the wrong time – I squeezed mine in between two prior booked ones so I had to wait quite long for the hairstylist to attend to me, and he shot off to the next customer immediately after he was done with me. Very rush for time, but he did a proper haircut for me anyway :) Am satisfied with the way he effectively layered my thick hair, but I’m giving my hair some time to “settle down” before I can see whether the shape is nice. If it looks good, then I’ll be going back to Kimage Erwin for my hairdos from now on liao. ;)

Friends for Life
I met up with sis after that to have dinner together at bugis. In conjunction with World Animal Day 05, SPCA had booths set up at Parco walkway over the weekend to celebrate the occasion. There were a lot of lovely SPCA goodies on sale and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them. I grabbed a 2006 SPCA diary, a set of christmas cards, and a really cute poster, which looks like this:
And this is pinned up at my office desk now, so I can look at it everyday :)

I also picked up two SPCA membership forms at the booth..looking forward to becoming their member. What a great way to kick things off I thought..suo3 wei4 all things start small, I’m glad I can do my small part for these abandoned lil’ animals starting from here. =) [Btw I still have one extra form with me, anyone who’s interested can also download it from the
SPCA homepage.] :)

Quick-check time!
Anticipating quite a few changes and adjustments at this point in time of my journey, as well as for the next few months before the year 2005 comes to an end..*so fast?* I realise I’m a really anti-change person. Ya I know some changes are good, but keep to a minimum is still best. =/ And worries come with changes, inevitably – yes, I am a WORRIER. – and maybe some pleasant surprises I hope?


Next update up soon..better be! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home