Music Is My World
My beloved nano.

Engraved words at the top says, "Music is My World, J.Shan"..cuz music means the world to me.
:)
I needed a player really badly especially after I started work..I get so bored everyday on my train rides that I’d always wish I had some music to keep me company.
Amongst all the options available, I was solely attracted to nano. Interface, usability & performace wise, I was confident that ipod is satisfaction guaranteed. The ultra slim design was a big bonus as well. But the only concern that was holding me back was the price.
No doubt it is darn pretty and makes a good player, but the price is indeed steep. I decided to go for it after thinking twice and hard enough. I know I was paying for the quality, but I was still alittle bothered. Some sense of insecurity of spending a huge sum of money and not knowing whether it is the wisest decision I guess..
I’ve been using my nano for more than a week now, and I’m so relieved that it is a decision I wouldn’t have to regret. I’m really pleased with it, and I’m very very happy that I have made my choice.
So I used to go, “har…I’m only serangoon ar!? *sighz*”,
whereas now I’m like “oh! I’m reaching little india already! Yay..”
My train & bus journeys are no longer dreadful now..in fact I look forward to them!
It’s one of the best gifts I have gotten for myself I guess..I really love it. And I’m thankful for being lucky to have access to such great technology, to be able to bring all my favourite music around to wherever I go, all stored in one small device. Cool.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home