Good News to Share *-*
Check this out --> I’VE GOT A NEW JOB!!!
Hooray!!
Yay….yyy……yyeeee………EEEE!
Yay!
I count myself lucky cuz there could have been more bumps and hiccups along the way…
Frankly, I was expecting worse…
And I was prepared for more disappointment…
But I’m so glad things went smoothly for me.
I am thankful - for being given a chance, for the luck, and everything I am blessed with today.
From my Sis’s friend who suggested this assignment, to my Sis who encouraged me, to the person who read my CV and shortlisted me for interview, to the people at the interview panel who eventually granted me this opportunity, and to my 2 honourable referees – SC and bell.
For everything, and to everybody, ~THANK YOU~
During the early stages, I was pretty overwhelmed by just the anticipation and thrill of waiting for news.
So when they finally got back to me, I was so happy I couldn’t control my excitement, so I found myself doing mini star-jumps in the toilet cubicle coz that was the only discreet place in my office where I could show it.
As things began to gradually fall in place, the excitement settled down as relief.
Relieved to know that I wouldn’t have to become jobless and stay income-less for god-knows-how-long.
Relieved to know that I would be pardoned from all the stress and worries that comes with the uncertainties of being an unemployed.
Relieved to know that I can stop my job search for now (mm.. actually I haven’t really begun.. but that’s besides the point ;P)…
And for now, it’s the shiok feeling!
Shiok that now I can choose to leave, rather than they telling me to!
Shiok to know that power lies in my own hands, that I am finally having some control over things (after going through a period where I felt I was like a little paper boat that was carried to wherever the strong waves brought me to)!
Shiok that I can finally be a permanent staff, and not a segregated CONTRACT staff, and be entitled to all that I deserve!!
(Man, I think I sound like I’m a totally displeased and unhappy worker at my current job. Haha.. that’s obviously not entirely true, but I’m glad that I’m moving on…)
Thanks for giving me a good start, and I will be looking forward to my first day of work!
Last but not least, I must thank my dearies...
Thanks for sharing this piece of good news with me and for the encouraging messages you sent. It really warms my heart that you care a lot and it means so much to me.. I love you guys! :D



4 Comments:
At 7:12 PM,
Sunshine said…
congrats!
so where u working at now?
At 12:56 AM,
Cat said…
*~^~*CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!*~^~*
So happy for you. =)
At 6:51 PM,
Jshan said…
halo, I'm working at NUS now :)
At 6:51 PM,
Jshan said…
thanks, cat!
Post a Comment
<< Home