I am a Sagittarius
The last thing I’d probably want is obsession over horoscope stuff and letting it dictate the way you live your life. But I do agree it’s pretty interesting to read up more about it occasionally.. through emails or books.. Partly for general knowledge (when you may discover a side of you that you have never been consciously aware of) or rather for pleasure sake, because more often than not you find them describing the total opposite of who you are.. lol.
If you’ll like to know more about what kinda person I really am.. you’re cordially invited to read on the rest of this entry!
You as a woman:
- You tend to dream some big dreams, and sometimes, reality never hits you.
(Ha…sometimes I'm find myself happily day-dreaming away in a world of my own, indulging in the unreality when one day I become a mega popstar and I am singing to a HUGE crowd of crazy fans... and getting all the recognition I deserve for my singing talent. Hahaha. Isn’t day-dreaming a good therapy for gut-less people like me? ;p)
- You are a trusting child at heart.
(Gullible you mean? Hehe…
So is this good or bad?
Well, but at least this is one thing about me that I wouldn’t wanna change.)
Your love sign: Pisces
(This is more for my own info actually.. :P)
One must know the rules when dealing with Sagittarius. (Ahh..this is for you..)
What you should do:
- Be all ears. The Sagittarian needs to know that there is a shoulder to cry on, when he needs it.
(Sidetrack abit, I think a lot of times communication is just about listening to what the other person has to say.. and this is something that many of us ought to consciously work on all the time.
More often than not we talk more than we listen and I’m guilty of that myself too.
It’ll be wonderful if everyone can develop good listening behaviours, be it towards your family members, your friends or your partner coz it’s one of the best ways to show that you’re concerned..)
What you should not do:
- The Sagittarian hates to hear he is wrong, so reserve your judgment.
(Honestly speaking I can get pretty impatient and sensitive when I get criticisms in my face. It’s in the first 180 seconds when every word of kind advice to me all seems like insensitive criticism before everything starts to sink in. I think my mum and sis can let you in on this one.. I always annoy them by over-reacting.. haha.
Yup zhong1 yan2 ni4 er3, I sure wanna improve on this.. coz after all the advice is for my own good.)
Lucky Day:
- Waltz your way through work on Wednesday.
(Wednesdays’ lunchtime are a good time to stop and look at how far we have gone for the week, because…
We're exactly halfway through the work week already! Isn’t that something to look forward to?
It’s always a great source of motivation for me to work through the rest of the week.
Hmm.. or will you prefer to salsa or jazzit through? :D)
Careers and you:
- You like to have fun, smiling and laughing with your colleagues and feeling as if Lady Luck is on your side.
Money and you:
- You are the luckiest Sign of the Zodiac. You love to plan ahead. It's a favourite pastime, since you always see the bright side of things.
- You never worry about money either, since that won't make for more.
(Here I go again with my philosophy... Money is but a means, not an end. Oh.. and I learnt something new recently too.. the difference between wealth and rich. You can be wealthy without being rich!)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home