Merry Christmas
I just wanna take this space to say my thank yous to those who have showered gifts of sweetness and kindness this joyous season…to warm this lil’ heart of mine :)
CHRISTMAS CARDS!
Front left:
This is the 3rd I’ve received from Yokie for my years in VC so far. Each year just gets better! ‘Stead of expressing thoughts in words, this handmade card says it all in itself...
The front carries my name, very nicely and subtlely written on a shiny white surface, with a dainty lil’ crystal hanging by the side to complete the girly, christmasy feel.
Trevor, the creator, signs off on the inside.
What a marvelous piece of art. You never fail to wow~ me with your creations..
Thanks, Yokie!
CHRISTMAS CARDS!
This is the 3rd I’ve received from Yokie for my years in VC so far. Each year just gets better! ‘Stead of expressing thoughts in words, this handmade card says it all in itself...
The front carries my name, very nicely and subtlely written on a shiny white surface, with a dainty lil’ crystal hanging by the side to complete the girly, christmasy feel.
Trevor, the creator, signs off on the inside.
What a marvelous piece of art. You never fail to wow~ me with your creations..
Thanks, Yokie!
Back:
A lovely Forever Friends card from Mike and Dawn.Y
A personal message, painstakingly penned down from the both of them, to me.
Thanks, Mike and Dawn!
A lovely Forever Friends card from Mike and Dawn.Y
A personal message, painstakingly penned down from the both of them, to me.
Thanks, Mike and Dawn!
Front right:
This card came very much as a pleasant surprise.. well in advance of Christmas Day.
From someone whom we’ve missed for a couple of months since our Xiamen trip..
It’s really sweet of her to remember all of us back here.. just check out the envelope, it’s all hand-drawn and personalised.. That’s me, see it? And I totally love the girly design on the cover.. red, gold and shimmer just makes a perfect match!
Thanks, Jiayun!
CANDY!
Hehe.. I thought I was seeing things too when I first saw this.. Yes that’s CANDY, absolutely! Aka the GOBSTOPPER! And all the way from… CHARLIE’S CHOCOLATE FACTORY, Canada! Isn’t that cool!
Can’t bite it.. it goes ‘KWANGGG’ when I put it on my marble table, so you can imagine how hard it is. No way am I gonna lick this too by the way.. but I simply love it!!
I’ve placed a hersheys by the side just so to contrast the size of it. ;p It’s hardcore candy (I doubt it’s hollow, coz it’s so heavy) that can seriously kill~ *lol* There’s no other that can be cool-er than this gobstopper.. Charlie’s Choc Factory is my all-time fav! Thanks, Graec!
COOKIES!
Can you believe all these are made by a guy? All home-baked and nicely packed! Such a sweet surprise he has thrown us this christmas..
Thanks, Joel!
This card came very much as a pleasant surprise.. well in advance of Christmas Day.
From someone whom we’ve missed for a couple of months since our Xiamen trip..
It’s really sweet of her to remember all of us back here.. just check out the envelope, it’s all hand-drawn and personalised.. That’s me, see it? And I totally love the girly design on the cover.. red, gold and shimmer just makes a perfect match!
Thanks, Jiayun!
CANDY!
Can’t bite it.. it goes ‘KWANGGG’ when I put it on my marble table, so you can imagine how hard it is. No way am I gonna lick this too by the way.. but I simply love it!!
I’ve placed a hersheys by the side just so to contrast the size of it. ;p It’s hardcore candy (I doubt it’s hollow, coz it’s so heavy) that can seriously kill~ *lol* There’s no other that can be cool-er than this gobstopper.. Charlie’s Choc Factory is my all-time fav! Thanks, Graec!
COOKIES!
Thanks, Joel!
CHOCOLATE!
I’d also like to specially dedicate this to the guests at Hyatt on Christmas Day too, especially at Mezza9. Thanks for being such a sporting audience.. this was my first time receiving such enthusiastic encore cheers from the floor for more christmas carols. It just makes our caroling experience more worthwhile and fulfilling, to know that you enjoy listening to us sing. It’s the best gift you could give us. Thank You :)
And if you’re reading this.. thank you too.. for thinking of me and checking back on my blog even though I haven’t been updating it for the longest time..
And that you care.
Thank You~
Merry christmas everyone.. I hope you have had a wonderful time and enjoyed yourself, yes I did.
And here’s counting down to an even better year ahead… A MILLION CHEERS!
And if you’re reading this.. thank you too.. for thinking of me and checking back on my blog even though I haven’t been updating it for the longest time..
And that you care.
Thank You~
Merry christmas everyone.. I hope you have had a wonderful time and enjoyed yourself, yes I did.
And here’s counting down to an even better year ahead… A MILLION CHEERS!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home